Job Title: Client Performance Specialist
Intelligent Retinal Imaging Systems (IRIS) was founded in 2011 with a vision to End Preventable Blindness and save sight for millions of people by identifying eye disease early through the development and deployment of innovative and comprehensive screening programs. The IRIS team has been described as one of the most capable healthcare IT think-tanks in the United States with a track record of developing breakthrough software solutions and practice management services that have already begun to broadly impact the U.S. healthcare landscape. IRIS partners with forward-thinking providers and payers alike to improve quality outcomes, increase patient access, and reduce overall healthcare costs, creating a better healthcare system.
IRIS is seeking a Client Performance Specialist to actively manage accounts while developing and understanding clients’ business needs and goals. This person will be responsible for helping assigned clients effectively engage with the IRIS platform while having the client’s best interest in mind and act as an advocate to ensure they are set up for success. The Client Performance Specialist will be responsible for providing a high-quality, professional, and competent client experience, helping clients to define and deliver Solution goals to meet Quality, Financial, and Operational goals at a corporate, regional and local level. He or she will troubleshoot problems, determine source, and advise clients on appropriate action. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with IRIS core values, standards, policies, and procedures.
The ultimate strategic goal of this role is sustainable profitability and growth by making our clients as productive as possible.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Through outbound phone calls and other communications, manage and grow an assigned portfolio of existing clients to help them meet performance metrics established for the IRIS solution
- Be a client advocate, developing trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and client stakeholders
- Drive product usage and adoption by consulting and educating clients on evidence-based best practices, gathering data from Clients activities and using that data to move from reactive to proactive problem solving
- Ensure successful delivery of the IRIS solution and communicate status of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders proactively
- Identify clients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors and oversee client retention campaigns.
- Learn and recognize triggers based on client behavior to protect and grow utilization and adoption of the IRIS platform and best practice methodology.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Visit top clients annually to conduct business reviews, reinforce best practices and recommend continual improvement opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed
- Document all conversations in our call center database clearly and concise
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Train new Client Performance Specialists as needed
- Ability to travel to client sites locally and nationally as well as to conferences and/or seminars as requested by management
- Travel up to 20%+ may include evenings and weekends
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in an outbound call center environment
- Proven work experience in Client Success or Account Management
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Track record in driving Utilization & Adoption strategies within the healthcare market
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting Health Insurance desirable
- Experience at a software product company or managing Healthcare IT engagements a plus
- Exposure to clinical operations/management a plus
- Consultative sales experience a plus
- A clear and impassioned client relationship management philosophy with the ability to demonstrate true client-centricity
- Ability to demonstrate effective influential leadership across all client types/stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field, or an equivalent combined experience/education
- Minimum 1 - 3 years account management or client success experience
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize job responsibilities.
- Proficient and creative in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, with the ability to analyze client and industry data and draw meaningful client information
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical users over the phone
- Coachable, career driven professional able to think fast, learn quickly, and be flexible to evolving business
- While performing the job duties, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear
- Ability to staff a trade show floor for 8+ hours, standing and actively engaging potential clients
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to sit, type, and view a computer screen up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to use telephone / headset for up to 8 hours at a time
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Job Status: Full-Time / Benefits Eligible
Salary: Based on Experience